Ian is available to book to run a range of activities around the theme and process of painting use radio controlled cars, car tyres and toy car wheels.
School talks and workshops can be ran for all ages, ranging in complexity to suit the age of the students.
Activities that can be throughout a day, half day or for a set period of time include the following:
• Painting colour circles using remote controlled cars
• Creating portraits with toy car wheels
• Landscapes painted with micro machines
• Doodle Doors - creating artwork on actual car panels
• Radio controlled blindfold bowling
PopbangColour is also supported by Specialist Crafts, the UK's biggest supplier of materials and products to the education industry. All products used are suitable for use with schools and colleges.